1 Bullet Altering Attributes In fallowing example deforming and in-active bullet object is transformed non-deforming active object. It is done by transferring second objects attributes (box) to bullet object in sopsolver inside dop.
- 3)object merge, merges animated box with attributes of active=1 deforming=0
- 4)attribute transfer for point attributes of active and deforming
2 Bullet Constraint Network In fallowing example cone twist constraint is atached pieces together until a certain angle threshold. Constraints above this threshold is removed, hence object is shattered.
- sopLevel> seperated geometry’s each primative is named by assable node.
- connect adjasent pieces sop for creating connections between primatives that will be used as cone constraint
- attrCreate sop for creating @angleThreshold float for setting angle limit, @constraint_type string “all” for osition and rotation constraint, @constraintname string “cone”
- assemble sop for converting packed object.
- constraint network dop with sop path of constraints (OUT_cons).
- coneTwitConstraint dop with data name of “cone”.
- sop solver for removing constraints.
- relationship geometry for importing constraints
- delete if an angle between two piece is greater than angle threshold